Position Title: Online Sales Coordinator
Division: Jubilee Furniture Company
The Jubilee Furniture Company is a resale store that generates income after expenses to support the programs and ministries of OCM, Inc. It also serves as the platform for an employment training program for young adults.
Job Responsibilities: The Online Sales Coordinator in the Marketing department specializes in the online marketing of high-end furniture, art and collectibles. This person will also support the Regional Marketing Manager by providing backup coverage for the coordination of donation services as needed. Responsibilities include:
• Online research of sale prices of unique furniture, antiques, art and collectibles
• Posting and servicing online sales
• Creating and posting photos for online sales; writing online sales ads
• Following up with inquiries about online sales
• Handling payment from and shipping items to buyers from online sales
• Updating the store’s Furniture Gallery photos each week – including removing items that have sold and adding photos and descriptions of new items
• Providing occasional backup/vacation coverage for the Regional Marketing Manager by answering Donation Hotline phone and interacting with callers, updating Donation Pick-Up Schedule with donor information, responding by phone or email to online donation submissions and any other email inquiring about the donation of furniture
Requirements: Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Googledocs and strong overall computer skills; highly resourceful in researching both on and offline; good customer service orientation including quick and positive response to inquiries; keen eye for detail; high organizational capacity; ability to interact with public and represent Jubilee Furniture Store positively in all calls, sales, deliveries, and exchanges with public. Must possess excellent follow-through and demonstrate patience and flexibility. A commitment to OCM’s Statement of Mission and Faith is required.
Status: Part-time at 15-20 hours per week. Mon-Fri, Flexible schedule, including possibility of working remotely. Occasional 40-hour work week required to back up Regional Manager.
Compensation: The hourly rate for this position falls between $13-$15 based on experience and qualifications.
Apply Online: https://www.outreachcommunityministries.org/employment/?gnk=job&gni=8a78858c5e29ba11015e2a6ff037357a&gns=Company%20Website
OCM complies with all applicable state and federal laws pertaining to nondiscrimination in employment, including nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age and disability. As a religious organization OCM reserves the right to make employment decisions based on its religious identity as permitted by state and federal law.